Friday, November 18, 2011

Halloween 2011

I know I am so LAME-O at this whole blog thing.  Figured I would get caught up before we go out of town, and I do apologize that Halloween was so long ago and I am just posting it now.  But better now than never right?

Madison was Tinkerbell (Nana made both costumes), and Katelynn was Belle.  They are both beautiful to me and we had TONS of fun.  We went by Aunt Julie's house, Danny's house (friend of Nate's), Amy's house, and then we went to Blake and Melissa's.  When we got to Blake and Melissa's house, Zane was just finishing Trick or Treating but Cambrie wasn't.  We went out with Melissa and Cambrie and knocked on all the doors in the neighborhood.  Thank you Cambrie and Melissa for the fun time.  After that it was off to Nana and Papa's house to let them see the girls.  We had a blast.  Happy Halloween.

Tinkerbell
She is a cute little fairy.  Don't you think?
Belle!  Sorry about the tongue.  I couldn't get her to keep it in and just smile.
My two little Belles.
Katelynn was so tired, she didn't care that we stuck this wig on her.  She looks so silly.  I LOVE it.
Happy Halloween!

No comments: