HE DID IT! Nate has finished school. Today was graduation. I cried the whole ceremony. He has been in school our entire marriage (almost 7 years). This day has been a LONG awaited day. He was the class president so he got to make a speech at the ceremony. Then the local TV station did an interview with him that they aired on the evening news. Nate's brothers and sister flew in from Utah and surprised us. It was fun to have everyone there. Congratulations Nate. Onto greener pastures now we go!
I didn't get all of his speech, but the majority of it.
Nate and I have been married for 6 wonderful years. We have two beautiful girls, Madison (5 yrs) and Katelynn (2 yrs). Nate is currently in his last 6 weeks of his clinical rotations for the Masters of Physician's Assistant Program at Rocky Mountain College. He has enjoyed the time he has spent working with patients, physicians, and their assistants. He has learned so much from his preceptors. He graduates in August 2012 and we are ecstatic for the near future!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment