Monday, November 5, 2012

Packing & THE MOVE 9.2012

We got all packed up and these first few pictures are about a week before we left.  Katelynn slept on her mattress on the floor.  This is how I found her when I checked on her. 



Madison got mad at me and she thought that coloring her hair with permanent marker would make me sad.  I don't think I have laughed harder in my life.  She has blue just down from the top of her ear.  Poor girl.  This was a hard move for her.

It was 11:00 pm and we needed food.  We had just finished loading our PODS and Red Robin was the only place still open.  Thank Heavens!  The girls shared an Orange Dream Smoothie.


Our third day of driving and here is Entering Indiana sign.  Shortly afterward we passed through Gary, IN; Nate and his dad listened to the Music Man, but I couldn't get my music to work.  DARN!  ;)

We are finally here in Indiana.  Now onto all the fun happenings in Indiana.

The Morgan Family

No comments: