Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Christmas 2012

 Every year since Nate and I have been married, (this tradition I have carried on since I was a little girl too) we each get new Christmas Pajamas on Christmas Eve.  Here are the girls with their Christmas Eve P.J.:



Pajamas with matching slippers
 Christmas was great.  After opening gifts, we had breakfast and did Skype with Papa & Nana and Poppy & Nae Nae!  It was so nice to see family.  This is what I made for breakfast:


Wagon Wheel Breakfast Pie Recipe
Wagon Wheel Breakfast Pie & Confetti Scrambled Eggs

Nate helped Katelynn put her new Princess Singing Castle together while Madison played with her new LeapPad!



Here is Christmas Dinner!  I cooked everything all by myself...we had PLENTY of food!

Honey-Glazed Ham

Stuffing, Candied Yams, Butternut Squash, Mashed Potatoes & Gravy, Peas, Green Bean Casserole

Yum!

We even used "fancy" dishes and glasses!  Madison loved being fancy!

I LOVED that it was just us together.  We had a fun, relaxing day!  Merry Christmas!

No comments: