Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Kater-Bug 01.2013

I love Katelynn (and Madison too)!  They are the light of my life and put that little twinkle in my eye every day!  Even when she is sleeping she still plays.  The other day in the car on our way home from picking up Madison, I heard this pinging noise.  I looked back in the rear view mirror and Katelynn was fast asleep in her car seat.  On her lap was her LeapPad and she was tapping the screen, drawing, in her sleep.  I laughed the whole way home!  Here are a couple pictures of Katelynn. 

She always falls asleep in the car!

Cheese!
 Lately, Katelynn has decided that she wants to be a helper!  I want to help cook, clean, craft, etc.  Here is Katelynn's cleaning techniques:

Toys in our white dirty laundry basket


Not really my idea of cleaning, but at least she did something with her stuff (and everyone's stuff too)

No comments: